Free Shipping on all orders over $100
Ship your entire order to your home for free. This includes freight shipping on our heavy items!
$6.99 Flat-Rate Shipping
If your total order is under $100, just pay $6.99 shipping.
**We ship to the continental U.S. only
**We cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses
AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order with us, we'll send you an order confirmation e-mail. This means we have received your order and have begun the fulfillment process. We automatically reach out to our warehouses to confirm that your item(s) is in stock and available for shipment.
If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will reach out to you through the email address or phone number you provided during checkout. You will have the option to wait for the item to become available or cancel your order for a full refund.
We do our best to ensure our pricing and stock status is up-to-date and accurate. Showroom Sinks will not be held liable for any typographical, stock status information, or prices listed in error.
SHIPPING IN MULTIPLE PACKAGES
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship separately and at different times. Items that ship from the same location will be grouped together when possible.
As soon as we receive tracking information from the shipping/freight carrier, we will pass it along to you to the e-mail address you provided during checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we do our best to ensure your items arrive in the time we quoted, Showroom SInks cannot and does not guarantee delivery times. Shipping and freight companies do not guarantee their delivery times either. Showroom Sinks is not responsible for any inconvenience or monetary loss caused by a late delivery. Please allow plenty of time between ordering your item and the install date.
14-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS
We want you to love your new home product! But in case you don't, we'll let you send it back within 14 days. Just make sure it's still new, unused, un-assembled, and in its intact original packaging. Unfortunately, you will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee and cover the cost of the original shipping charges and the return shipping charges. Of course, if there was an error on our end or the manufacturer's, you are not responsible for any shipping costs or restocking fees.
If there is a product defect or damage, we will first see if it can be repaired or a component can be replaced. If it cannot be repaired, then we will work with you to get your item replaced. (See the "Returns" section below)
If you have already received your item and you need to return it to us, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to contact us (email@example.com) and request a return.
If the return is from shipping damage - contact us within 3 days of delivery.
See our Freight Delivery Requirements page for items received through a freight carrier
All items must be new, unused, un-assembled, and in its intact original packaging in order to qualify for a "No Hassle Return or Exchange." You will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee and cover the cost of the original shipping charges and the return shipping charges.
Each manufacturer has slightly different return requirements, but here are the basics:
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) letting us know which item you would like to return. We don't want to hassle you, but we are curious to know why you wish to return the item so that we may better serve future customers. If the item is damaged, let us know so we can work towards getting it repaired or replaced.
- We will reply to your email or call you with further instructions.
- Before we can authorize the return, we will need you to send us a photo of the shipment going back.
- Once we have your photo, we will go ahead and process the return, email you a Return Authorization, and give you instructions on how to ship the item back to us.
If you need to cancel your order, send an email to email@example.com AND call us at 866-997-4657 as soon as possible. If we can catch it before it ships out, we're in the clear and you will be refunded in full.
However, if it has already shipped, you (the buyer) will have to refuse the shipment and the carrier will send it back to us. You will be responsible for the original shipping/freight charges and the return shipping/freight charges and a 25% restocking fee. You will receive your refund through the same method you paid with, minus restocking fees and shipping/freight charges. (See the "Refunds" section below)
If you wish to exchange an item within 14 days of receiving it, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request an exchange. The item being exchanged must be new, unused, un-assembled, and in its intact original packaging. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs and the shipping costs of the replacement and a 25% restocking fee. If you are exchanging an item due to a mistake on our part or the manufacturer's, you will not be charged any shipping costs.
If your item(s) arrives damaged from a ground carrier (normal package shipping) please send photos of the damaged item and the damaged packaging to email@example.com within 3 business days of receiving the shipment and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Refunds will only be issued through the same method you paid with, minus applicable restocking fees and shipping/freight charges.
- Refunds are processed once the merchandise is received by our warehouse, inspected, and deemed to be in sellable condition (no damage, no missing parts or packaging)
- Refunds will not be issued for items damaged during return shipping due to improper packaging
- The item returned must be the original shipped item
- The item returned must be in "New" condition (not used)
- The item returned must not have been assembled
- Expect 1-2 weeks for you refund to show up on your banking statement