Elkay 33" Hammered Copper Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink - ECUF3319ACH
The Elkay 33" Hammered Copper Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink is a magnificent blend of traditional and contemporary themes. Featuring straight lines and rounded profiles, this exquisite sink will bring a sophisticated style to your kitchen.
Naturally anti-bacterial and stain-resistant, copper is a low-maintenance metal. Its appearance will change over time as oxidation slowly produces a coating, known as the patina, on the copper surface. The color varies, but is generally a blend of dark browns and greens.
- 33" x 22" x 10-1/2"
- Inner bowls: 14" x 18" x 10"
Special features of the Elkay 33" Hammered Copper Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- Made from 16 gauge antique hammered copper
- Handcrafted so each sink is slightly unique
- The finish will patina with time into a rich and beautiful appearance
- The front apron is elegantly arched for an extra architectural element
- 10 inches deep so you can fill it up with water past your elbows
- Sound deadening technology on the sides and bottom
- Two equal double bowls
- Due to the organic nature of the copper, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch
- We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for counter top and cabinet cut outs
- Minor imperfections may appear - these are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own
- Compatible with a 3-1/2" standard size drain
- Sink strainer not included
- Can be used with a garbage disposal
- Weighs 63 pounds
- Cut out template is not provided - use the sink as your template
- Installation hardware not included
- Limited lifetime warranty from Elkay
How to clean your Elkay 33" Hammered Copper Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink:
- The best way to keep your copper sink looking great is to rinse it thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe it dry after each use
- Clean your copper sink with mild non-detergent soap and warm water or a gentle general purpose cleaner
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes, or any kind of abrasive sponges or cleaners
- Acidic foods such as juices and ketchup can remove the patina if left on the sink - however, the finish will blend back together over time
- Hard water spots and mineral deposits can be difficult to remove and may result in damage to the patina
- Light scratches are normal for copper sinks; over time they will blend into the uniform finish pattern
- Copper has a living finish and its surface tarnishes naturally
- You can expect tarnish, scratches, and dents to appear in your sink over time
The Elkay 33" Hammered Copper Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Ships Freight:
- Total shipping weight: 64.2 lbs
- Shipment will be delivered to your to curb (does not include getting your shipment down from the truck - for this you will need lift gate service)
- Your shipping is free! (except lift gate service)
If you need lift gate service, please select "Free Shipping + Lift Gate Service" during checkout. This will add a flat fee of $34 to your order.
See our Freight Delivery Requirements page for more information.
See our 14-Day No Hassle Return Policy.